Sunday, January 13, 2013
Argo
Last night I went to see Argo with my cousin and one of her friends, and I was pleasantly surprised. Well, not totally surprised because I've loved all of Ben Affelck's movies, but I must admit that I forgot about this one with all of the other blockbusters currently out there. Affleck was able to capture so many horrifying scenarios in such a realistic manner that at times the film truly scared me; not an easy feat. The film captured the horror of being trapped in a foreign land, and hiding out knowing that if caught you would likely be killed. I always gibe credit to movies that can evoke strong emotions from the audience, and Argo easily scared me with the thought of being caught in a hostage situation in a foreign land. Everything about this film was realistic from the language and appearance of the characters down to the setting such as the bazaar in downtown Tehran. I highly recommend this movie, but be prepared because a couple of the seasons are quite scary ( I don't want to give away more than that). Definitely go and see Argo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment