Another big disappointment for me was the movie Ted (2012) starring Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis. I watched this movie far after it came out, but the large majority of people who saw it told me that it was one of the funniest movies they had ever seen. It honestly did nothing for me. The trailer definitely shows promise, but I really didn't find it funny at all. If you haven't seen it yet don't waste your time, but watch the trailer to see if you agree with me that it at least looked promising.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
New Game of Thrones: Big Disappointment
Yes I know, my title says it all, but the new Game of Thrones season has been disappointing to say the least. Sure there are crazy shake ups and big things to come, but I still want some more action and adventure if I'm going to watch an hour long show. Just some more sword battles or witty conversations, something to keep me interested. Since I started watching this show I never once thought to tune out, until now. If it doesn't start to pick up I'm not going to waste an hour of my time each week. You hear that cast, crew, writers, and directors, get your shit together. Here's a trailer anyway:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment