I'm not writing, obviously. For those of you who wonder why the answer is student teaching. It's kicking my ass, beating me into submission, and draining me of all energy. I come home exhausted to the point that all I want to do is eat and sleep. I'm usually awake until at least 10 pm but usually closer to 12 am lesson planning, preparing, grading, organizing, and completing any other teacher-like tasks. It sucks, I mean I love it when I'm there but I hate all of the additional work. Plus I'm not working out as much as I'd like to be.
Monday was my worst day yet. I was evaluated by my supervisor and it didn't go very well. It took a lot for me to keep it together but I did. On Tuesday I took in all of my critiques and put together what was my best day yet. It's pretty rare to go from your worst to best in just one day. I was so happy on Tuesday because of the turn around. Today was good too, but not as good as Tuesday. Overall I'm feeling good about teaching, I just wish I wasn't so beat every day. Oh well, bed time, just wanted to fill in the few readers I have left. Until next time good night. Hopefully I can put up a short fictional piece this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment