I haven't been this tired since I started Insanity in the spring. I'm not a napper, not in the least, but this week all I've wanted to to is sleep as soon as I've gotten home. Crazy right? Super energetic five year old me, all of a sudden tired. I can't imagine how the people who usually don't have a ton of energy are doing. Still I'm really enjoying my student teaching experience and I'm really looking forward to the challenges that are soon to come this semester. I know that's a total cookie cutter answer but it's mostly true.
Yesterday for about a minute and a half I was super excited. I went onto apple.com/trailers and saw that there was Hunger Games trailer up. Trailer my butt, it's a total teaser...so disappointing. If you're a huge fan don't fall for this trap it'll only make you angry and you'll detest the advertisers for the movie. Not like you even need to advertise it, it's going to gross hundreds of millions in the opening weeks. Either way I'm very excited for the movie but angry about the teaser. Give me a real taste for god's sake, none of that crap that's up there right now. They did the same thing with the Dark Knight Rises trailer too. All scenes from the previous movies and then a tiny little clip of Gordon on a Hospital bed and Bane up close. Then again, you really don't need to sell me on the next Batman movie. Dark Knight already did that and now I'm just excited to see what they can come up with next.
I'm hungry, time to go find food and clean more room. Also, in the past couple of weeks I've fixed three different doors in my house, each of which required a separate repair. Maybe if this teaching thing goes south I can open a handyman business. It's good to have many talents, and I'm glad that I'm decently handy with household repairs. There I go, tooting my own horn again. Forgive me readers but my mind and body are so drained. I'll generate something of substance soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment