Friday, January 6, 2012

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Tom Cruise is kind of nuts, but in addition to his delusional beliefs he's a damn good actor.  Well, actually I don't know if he's a great actor or a great movie star, but either way he can still carry a blockbuster like he best of them.  I went to see his latest film, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol due to the rave reviews and recommendations.  These reviews held true, as the movie featured a great cast, storyline, and non-stop action.  The effects, stunts, and gadgets were excellent, plus the cast proved more badass than corny (A common flop for spy movies).  I can confidently say that this was probably the best Mission Impossible movie.  I own them all and really like them all-especially 2 thanks to Thandie Newton, wonderful Scottish accents, and Ducatis- but the special effects, execution and suspense in this movie trumped the previous three which is always so difficult when producing the next movie in a series.  If you like non-stop action spy movies like James Bond, The Bourne movies, and any previous Mission Impossible movies then I highly recommend Ghost Protocol.  

 

2 comments:

  1. That was a really good movie. Did I see that with you or with Lance?

    ReplyDelete