Monday, April 23, 2012

Too Cold For April

This weather is horrendous.  Days like this are when I wish that technology has advanced to the point where we can just stick a giant fan in the sky to part the clouds and bring about sunshine.  We got two inches of rain yesterday, and that was plenty.  I know this has been a light April, but I'm feeling selfish and I want the warmth.  Right now I'm wearing a fleece over under armor cold gear.  Sure I'm exaggerating, and my internal thermostat has made me very weak against cold weather, but I just want those sunny 75 degree days back.  That's my rant for the night.  Maybe I can review some media later tonight. 

5 comments:

  1. MEDIA!!! Especially in the form of Elliott Smith. But yeah I'm feeling you with the cold thing. I had to close the window and put on pants when I got into bed. And my nose is still cold despite have my fuzzy on :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had to shut my window too and it sucks because my room gets very stuffy. No bueno; I'll probably get sick again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took too long with the media.
    http://climbingothertrees.blogspot.com/2012/04/hes-acting-dumb-thats-what-youve-come.html

    ReplyDelete