Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Ventilation
I used to think that I just wanted enough money so that I could sit around and do nothing all day. I have since realized that doing nothing is quite boring. After a while I get super antsy and self-conscious about being so unproductive. It's not so bad; I accomplish at least one productive thing a day (Exercise, cooking, running errands, cleaning, etc.), but I still don't have a summer job and it's getting to me. I'm glad that I've matured to the point that I'm actually motivated and willing to work full-time, and it's pretty discouraging when I can't find a job that would best suit my talents and qualifications. Hopefully a good job is on the horizon (interview yesterday and I have a "screening" tomorrow for a different job) because I'm getting sick of sitting around the house. This seems like a good thing, the fact that I don't like stagnation that is. Hopefully this means that I'll always be looking for the next challenge in life. I like to think that's how I live my life, but in periods such as this one where I'm just sitting around the idea of striving for great things seems so distant. On a positive note, since I'm not working I have plenty of time to watch UEFA and the NBA finals which is nice (And there I go, always putting a positive spin on things). I just felt like letting you in for a second, and I hope that wasn't too much. Everyone needs to vent every once in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Tell me about your interviews and screenings.
ReplyDelete