Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Excited for Some Old School Bro Movies

What ever happened to the old-school, rough and tough image of a man? I mean seriously, you see more guys out there going tanning, getting full body waxes, and wearing jeans tighter than any pair their girlfriend owns.  When did body hair and sweat go out of fashion? And what's with all the no carb diets, and for that matter diets altogether? I miss the days when being a badass man was what women found sexy.  A grissled, badass, impolite, rough-around-the edges man.  Well friends, I need a reminder so I took it upon myself to get my bro on, and I netflixed The Getaway with Steve McQueen, the ultimate mans man.  Society sometimes makes you doubt the way you carry yourself, and friends, I need a reminder that it's alright for men to still be men and not overly pampered, metro-sexual androids. Expect more reviews on movies featuring badass dudes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment