The other character's do a great job at complementing Zooey's character Jess as she attempts to navigate life post a six year relationship. Jess decides to move into a loft with three guys who each bring their own special element and comedic relief to the table. I love this show because it's simple and hilarious. Many of the situations faced by the characters are applicable to real life, and none of the cast members are ridiculously good looking (except for Hannah Simone, love Cici) giving the show more of a real world feel than some of the other network shows out there. Usually I only watch shows that air on premium channels or FX, but I've been pleasantly surprised by this gem on Fox. Check it out if you haven't already.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Watch New Girl Now!
A while back my good friend Kyle recommended that I check out a show on Fox called New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel. I normally trust Kyle's recommendations, and I'm glad that I once again took his advice. New Girl made me laugh out loud from the first episode and never ceases to amaze me with its simplistic yet hilarious antics. Zooey Deschanel is the perfect combination of a quirky and awkwardly funny female lead, who while making you laugh out loud on a regular basis also has a strange sex appeal.
The other character's do a great job at complementing Zooey's character Jess as she attempts to navigate life post a six year relationship. Jess decides to move into a loft with three guys who each bring their own special element and comedic relief to the table. I love this show because it's simple and hilarious. Many of the situations faced by the characters are applicable to real life, and none of the cast members are ridiculously good looking (except for Hannah Simone, love Cici) giving the show more of a real world feel than some of the other network shows out there. Usually I only watch shows that air on premium channels or FX, but I've been pleasantly surprised by this gem on Fox. Check it out if you haven't already.
The other character's do a great job at complementing Zooey's character Jess as she attempts to navigate life post a six year relationship. Jess decides to move into a loft with three guys who each bring their own special element and comedic relief to the table. I love this show because it's simple and hilarious. Many of the situations faced by the characters are applicable to real life, and none of the cast members are ridiculously good looking (except for Hannah Simone, love Cici) giving the show more of a real world feel than some of the other network shows out there. Usually I only watch shows that air on premium channels or FX, but I've been pleasantly surprised by this gem on Fox. Check it out if you haven't already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment