Harry Potter was awesome, hands down. I loved everything about it and the only thing that sucks about it is how there won't be any more movies. The battle was great and I really liked how they explained the story well and put in all of the key parts. Such a fan of everything that went on with the movie, and I highly recommend that anyone who's a fan goes to see it asap. It was so good I wanted to watch it a second time right after the showing ended. Overall just an amazing ending to one of the most captivating movie series based on one of the most entertaining series of novels (for me the most captivating series of novels) ever.
I'm in a weird mood tonight. Not feeling great about a few things so maybe some flash fiction and some sleep is the answer.
Up early. Cleaned up. Made breakfast.
Worked hard. Thanks mom. No help.
Valley Forge. Good plan. Poor execution.
KOP Mall. Cool stuff. Bought nothing.
No worries. High prices. Outlets again?
Nice dinner. Good conversation. Rare ending.
Called friend. Mini fight. Good now...?
Work early. Need sleep. Forget today.
Sylvia Plath. Virginia Woolfe. Not me.
ReplyDeleteSo green. Bright sun. Big mountains.
Harry Potter. So intense. Still deciding.
My flash fiction isn't up to your quality just yet, but I've been working on it in my log book. I'll share some stuff when it's polished a bit. Sorry this was a sucky comment tonight.