Saturday, December 18, 2010

Should I keep it PG?

This is a question to those who choose to read my scribbles: Should I discuss illicit topics such as sex, drugs, and violence on this page?  I only ask because it is currently public and I have the option of making it a bit more private because it could contain adult content.  I personally would choose to refrain from the more intense aforementioned topics simply because of my future career choice.  As a future high school teacher I would not want my professional credibility and integrity questioned because of content that I publicly post on the internet.  In any case I would be happy to share my thoughts on more adult topics in a more private setting than this current forum, so please give me your thoughts about topics that you would like discussed.  I may consider a newsletter or something that would be sent to those who would like to hear about more adult topics, and I welcome any suggestions or opinions on the matter. I would also like to thank everyone who has chosen to read my words thus far, and I promise to continue to share my thoughts and feelings with the world (at least the world that has internet access). 

2 comments: