Monday, August 8, 2011
Time to Enjoy the Rest of My Summer
As much as I want to write an interesting and compelling post my mind is in other places. Thanks to a good friend who today helped me realize that sometimes you just have to forget all of the bullshit and clear your mind. I've had a lot on my mind recently and I think it's time that I put it all to rest. There are many big things going on right now, many dilemmas, mini crises, and queries. In the end that's life, there's always going to be crap to deal with. The key is just to not be overwhelmed by it all and at the same time stop and enjoy the little things. Like today, I did one of my favorite things on my day off: going to Starbucks and reading. Sure I go by myself and read for hours but hey, it gives me joy and I'm not going to stop doing it. I've got big things and big decisions coming up, but right now I just need to enjoy the rest of my summer and get back to my fun loving self. On that note I'm going to go work on a scholarship essay about what being physically fit means to me. Haha, I kind of just went against everything I reflected on with relaxing but at the same time I love writing, it's my passion. And here's a chance for me to get some money writing about something that I'm passionate about. Right up my alley right? Wish me luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment