While driving to work yesterday I witnessed a man doing one of the most inconsiderate things that I have seen in a while. He was shoveling his driveway and throwing the snow from his driveway onto the newly paved road in front of his house. Apparently his lawn was too significant and fragile to take on anymore snowfall so this man's solution was to throw snow into the street. I really wanted to honk at him or at possibly even take the bastard out but instead I just laughed as i drove over his small pile in the middle of the road. It amazes me how some people so rarely consider that they share the planet with about seven billion other humans. So many individuals act selfishly throughout their entire lives, as if they rule the world. If people were less selfish and more considerate problems such as poverty, pollution, persecution, violence, and so many more of today's issues would not be considered national and/or global crises. Consider everyone else if you possibly have something in common with the man who threw snow into the middle of the street.
I don't think the examples are limited to shoveling snow either. This same guy would probably not clean up after his dog if it crapped on his neighbors lawn. He probably parks in handicap spots and is one of those crabby people who doesn't give out candy at Halloween. I will go as far to say that this guy would even play loud music outside on school night knowing that his neighbors have young children who want to go to bed early. Basically, what I'm trying to say is be considerate of other, not like they nimrod who threw snow in the middle of the street. You'll find that when you are considerate of others they are usually also considerate towards you, leading to a far more pleasant and relaxing life.
if that happened here, the plow guys would have plowed his driveway in.
ReplyDeleteI wish they would have done that to this guy.
ReplyDelete