Sunday, May 22, 2011

Burgers for the Boys

I'd say last night's cookout was a success.  Most people seemed like they had a good time and the food turned out to be pretty tasty.  Kyle and I got to say 'Burgers for the Boys' plenty of times even though the burgers were for the boys and girls.  Overall a good kick off bbq for 2011; hopefully there will be many more to come. 

I don't know what else I have to say about today and yesterday; maybe I'm just tired.  Today I essentially woke up, cleaned up, went to work, helped Kyle and Sam move some furniture, worked out, and now I'm here.  I must say the best aspect of this weekend was probably that I got to see so many of my friends at once.  Too bad Gnoffo and Ashley couldn't have stayed longer but I'm happy about the time I was able to spend with them.  Devon and Anna came out too and they brought Gretchen along which was a very nice addition to the bbq.  Well since I don't really have anything else to write about I think this calls for some flash fiction.  Also I'm stuck on a name for the main character of my future novel.  He's going to be an angsty and confused teen.  Right now I'm thinking James or Jack (for some reason I want it to be a 'J' name, probably because it will be slightly autobiographical.  Anyway, if you have any suggestions please leave comments. 

Bought Sliders.  Hot Dogs.  Timeless Combo. 

Cook out.  Good friends.  Many Laughs.

Missing guest.  Slight downer.  Oh Well.  

Woke up.  Cleaned up.  Worst Part.

Big crowd.  So busy.  Work Sucked.

Moved furniture.  With Kyle.  Common Occurrence.

Worked out.  Late night.  Welcome Sleep.   

No comments:

Post a Comment