Thursday, May 26, 2011

Story Developing

blah blah blah.  That's about all that's on my mind right now.  No thoughts, feelings, emotions, or desires.  Except for the desire to sleep so that I can wake up and start yet another productive day.  My boss at work is leaving for brighter possibilities.  I'm sad because I really like my boss, we get along very well.  She's one of the main reasons I came back to work after I left the other job.  I really didn't like the other boss; not a very nice guy.  When I heard that my old boss was having difficulties filling shifts I hurried back to reclaim my old post as the only Baristo in the cafe (plenty of female baristas but I stand alone as the male in the cafe).  Anyway, now she's leaving and it feels weird; but strangely may open up new possibilities for me as well.  Story developing...

I was listening to Gaga's new album today and my initial feelings were: eh, not great.  I think there are a few great songs on there but the album's got this weird euro/foreign accent vibe with some jazzy saxophone riffs mixed in.  I don't know, I'll have to give it a closer listen tomorrow and the next day.  I love Gaga and she can truly do no wrong by me but I fear that this album may have been rushed and as a result falls into that common category of an album with two or three solid singles and about ten filler songs.  Don't turn into a filler song artist Gaga, you're better than that.  Still I'll have to reserve my judgement until a couple full runs of listening to the whole album. 

I don't know what else to write about; I'm lost.  Probably because I'm thinking about my novel and possibly because I want to get into bed and keep reading Shattering Glass.  At the same time I want to go to sleep because I need to wake up early tomorrow.  Time for some agua and then reading in bed.  More tomorrow hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment