Monday, May 9, 2011

I Shouldn't be Awake Right Now

Tomorrow I'm going to the high school where I'll be student teaching for the first time so that I can meet my cooperating teacher and familiarize myself with the school.   This is not required of course but I've decided to go anyway as a showing of my commitment to the school and my future student teaching experience (slight brown-nosing but whatever, the job market's tough out there and I'm going to do whatever I have to in order to get ahead of the pack).  I'm excited for the experience but not for having to wake up super early tomorrow.  Oh well, it's going to be Monday through Friday soon enough so I may as well get used to early nights and early mornings now. 

I'm getting more into Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson as I continue to read it.  Sure the whole book is about a very long drug binge but it's getting to be quite entertaining as I read on.  I'm reading Thompson on a recommendation from an old friend.  I'm hoping to be finished the book by tomorrow so Wednesday or Thursday I can begin a new book.  My plan is to fly through books this summer so hopefully I'll stick to it and stay productive.  Lots of reading and writing; can you tell I'm going to be an English teacher/writer (well I kind of already am a writer I'm just not published yet).  I've got plenty more on my list but if anyone's got any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them. 

Gosh I'm hungry; I really wish there were no consequences for eating late at night.  I may just go and eat something healthy like some veggies or some nuts.  Back to working out tomorrow, today was my off day.  I really hope I start to see more results soon; I'm going into my fourth week.  Crazy to think that in a week I will have done this program for a month already.  I'm loving my commitment I just hope that my results will reflect all of the effort I've put in with the dieting and exercise.  Wouldn't it be great if society didn't demand that we look great.  Like instead of our looks everyone would walk around with a score above their heads, which would be a combination of all of their positive aspects.  The score could be on a scale of one to one hundred and would factor in things like intelligence, kindness, selfishness/selflessness, health, bad habits, etc.  Basically everything about a person so instead of just going by someone's looks you'd actually have some idea what's beneath the outer layer.  Oh well just a thought aka me being bitter about my singleness once again.  Not to worry I see good things coming in my future.  Ok off to be because of my early morning wake up.

It's Late.  I'm hungry.  Don't Eat.

School tomorrow.  Semester's over.  Feels Wrong.

First day.  Very important. Proper Behavior.

Movie tomorrow. Very Excited.  Been awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment