Friday, May 20, 2011

For some reason-still unknown to me-I was in a really bad mood at work tonight.  It's almost like I saw it coming; as I commented last night about how I really wasn't liking work recently.  I don't know what it is-maybe I've just been working too much lately-but definitely something I've got to break out of.  It was to the point that afterwards I just wanted to come home and relax as opposed to meeting a good friend of mine out in Old City.  Sure I'm not the biggest fan of the city but I thought it may have been fun to go out tonight.  Then I finished my shift and realized that it was best for me to just come home, relax, and let tomorrow come. 

And now I'm lost.  Maybe it's because I'm super tired and all I want to do right now is either finish my book or listen to my newly purchased Adele album (I bought 19 at work today, sadly we were out of 21).  Either way tomorrow should be better and should feature far more writing possibilities.  I'll have some preparations to make for the bbq so I'll likely be up early in the morning.  Sometimes I guess we all just need a quiet night to ourselves.  Tonight was my quiet night.  I'll bounce back tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hate that you're not liking your job and aren't happy right now :( I hope that it's just the cold talking and not you. I need some Yonni chat time, I'm making changes and I need Yonni wisdom. You need to be happy, I want you to be happy.

    If this is all spelt right I will be proud of myself.

    Love you, night night.

    ReplyDelete