hahaha I'm just laughing at my last post. Wow a machine, that's the exact opposite of what I was today. If I didn't down a large red eye (coffee with a shot of espresso) I would be flat on my face right now. Luckily I found my second wind thanks to caffeine and I'm still awake but wow was tonight rough. So happy I don't have to work again until Thursday. I'm very excited though because thanks to my friend Britt and her mom's connection I may have found my second job for summer. It's essentially my dream job too, teaching at a Hebrew School. I mean seriously what more could I ask for. The director is very interested in speaking to me so I'm going to follow up tomorrow; so excited. This could be a great opportunity for me to connect with Jewish community and make some nice money while I'm at it. So Today at work I saw an awesome car and I'm going to attempt to upload a picture. What makes the car awesome isn't the fact that it's a Ferrari but the license plate. Wow I'm really pissed at the poor quality. But the license plate says XSSIVE aka excessive. I just thought it's awesome how the owner of this car knows how necessary a possession his Ferrari is and feels the need to admit it to the world. Kudos super rich guy or girl, we all hate you but mad respect .
I feel like it would be dishonest for me to post without commenting on the death of Osama Bin Laden. Let me first send out my gratitude to those men and possible women involved in the operation. Your bravery and valor brought one of the worst war criminals in the history of the world to justice. It was weird when I first heard the news that Bin Laden had been killed. Everyone was rejoicing; not the usual reaction to someone being killed. I had to stop myself and think is this the correct reaction? I mean I try not to gloat on such things but then I thought some more. I thought about how Bin Laden isn't a person. He surrendered any humanity that he had when he began planning his terror attacks that targeted innocent, unknowing, and unarmed civilians. His cowardice and disregard for human life and suffering put him into a subhuman category. Because of this I don't feel guilty rejoicing in his death. This man represented pure evil and the fact that he know long has the privilege of breathing air on this earth is excellent news. I hope that his death will give those who lost loved ones on 9/11 some feeling of justice and that this move will show all terrorists that they will eventually be caught and tried for their crimes or killed. The events that led up to Bin Laden's death represent that good prevails over evil and that no matter how long it takes terrorists and enemies of the United States will be brought to justice. And now I'm feeling all patriotic, yay. Time for bed/time to do some proofreading and time to finish my teacher notebook.

Than you for apologizing about anything and good use of photos.
ReplyDeleteI think you meant to write 'Thank you for not apologizing about anything' haha. Anyway I'll take your advice into account and stop apologizing for my writing. Good night, and please write something yourself.
ReplyDeleteWow I just saw you wrote a lot, nice job.
ReplyDeleteHahaha I did. I need to start proof reading my comments to you.
ReplyDelete