This title is self-explanatory, I along the rest of the readers of this blog, however few we may be really miss Kyle's comments on here. So please Kyle come back and start commenting once again. I don't think the blog works well without your comments and input, and many people seem more entertained by your comments than my actual content. So please when you get a chance come back to commenting because your comments and my posts have a symbiotic relationship, meaning they really don't work without each other.
Let me give you some sports analogies to compare my blog posts and your comments to my posts. Think about PTI with Tony Kornheiser and Mike Wilbon. By themselves, not so entertaining. When either of them do PTI by themselves it's not that good and remember how horrible Tony was on Monday Night Football? They usually have opposing viewpoints similar to us, and together their back and forth commentary works well and is quite entertaining. Same thing with Woody Paige and Skip Bayless when they used to do Cold Pizza. When they had their back and forth commentaries it was very entertaining but when they are by themselves they just sound like idiots. Sorry to those of you who may not understand these references but basically I'm trying to say that the blog is lacking sizzle without Kyle's responses to my posts. So please Kyle come back so that we can continue our back and forth on whatever issues or instances I choose to write about. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment