This post may be repetitive but lately I've been feeling awesome. I've had so much energy and I've been so efficient at getting my boat loads of school work done that I've even had time to help my friends, kind of like Hermione in Harry Potter. It's gotta be the beard, I think it's given me special powers. Today was a wonderful day, I got lots of schoolwork done, plus exercised, plus helped out a friend. Somebody told me that I make them happy which in turn made me feel very happy. If you ever want to make somebody feel better just tell them that they make you feel happy; definitely one of the best compliments you can give. Then I gave a presentation in my night class and I got a 100, BOOM! Things have been going so well lately and I'm just really enjoying it. The only thing I can really complain about is some slight lower back pain but hey I did a lot of sitting today so I'll just sleep it off.
Not that I don't have plenty on my plate right now but I'm really looking forward to getting back into running. Funny story, I originally started running because the girl who is now my ex-girlfriend called me fat and told me that I should start running like her. Well thank you very much for the heartless words of inspiration MB, I am now slim, trim, and rid of you. Any running that I do from here on out will be for me because I enjoy and and it makes me feel good. Gotta love that endorphin rush after finishing a long run by sprinting up the street to your house. This reminds me, I need to ask my sister for her guest pass so that I can run at her gym until the weather improves a little bit. Go ahead call me a pansy for waiting to run inside. You can go ahead and freeze your butt off while slipping on the icy sidewalks and cracking your head open. Me, I prefer a warm gym with a TV screen in front of me and lots of nice ladies to look at. Anyway I'm very thankful at how 2011 has started off, giving me all of this energy that has allowed me to get a great jump start on the school year. I've also already had a few very fun outings with friends so hopefully there will be more to come. Good stuff, off to plan a presentation for tomorrow-see I've been so productive lately getting all of these presentations out of the way so I won't have to do them later in the semester when the workload will be more challenging. Oh and a special thanks to Mike for commenting, still waiting on the return of Kyle.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete