Monday, February 21, 2011

Late Night for Me

I totally don't feel like doing my conceptual unit plan or my philosophy of teaching right now so here I am blogging away.  Today was alright, I wrote a bad ass lesson plan on Shakespearean sonnets and I had a pretty good workout.  Work was alright, same old stuff.  Dinner was nice because I had company tonight, so I'd say it was a good night at work.  I've started to tell more people that I put in my two weeks and most people seem to share the same sentiment.  I bet the energy level of that store will go down significantly after I leave.  People will be like, 'didn't it used to be louder in here? Oh right it's because Jon's not here doing Jersey Shore impressions anymore.'  Tonight I ate at Santa Fe Burrito in Wynnewood, my usual dinner spot (that is when I don't pack food).  I must say I love that place, everything about it; especially when the line cooks call me amigo.  If that place ever closes I will be deeply saddened. 

I love food, and eating.  My mom made a nice combination of beef and sweet potatoes and I just had to have some when I got home.  I would be the worst food critic ever because I just love everything.  For some reason I feel like I worked so hard on this lesson and tomorrow we won't even have class time for me to present it.  Both Jeff and Britt are supposed to present articles and chapters and I just feel like my lesson is going to be forgotten.  And I'm going to have to wear a shirt and tie to present it also, I better be able to present tomorrow or I will not be happy.  I'm not big on wearing shirts and ties, eventhough I will everyday when I teach I just like the freedom of jeans for the time being.  Whatever, I'll make it look snazzy.  Not much to say tonight I guess, probably because I'm distracted by all of my impending schoolwork and my soon to be late night.  Hopefully I'll have some better material tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment