Saturday, February 5, 2011
So Tired
I think that my plethora of energy has finally run out, but I really hope it hasn't. I'm probably just feeling tired because I didn't sleep last night, I worked out intensely today, and following work I drove out to Malvern to meet some friends at a bar. Definitely a good day but if this post is lacking anything worthwhile content forgive me. Honestly, I'm just trying to churn something out before I fall into bed and pass out, so sleepy right now. I have a ton of reading to do for this weekend, a couple of full books and probably some writing assignments. Haven't really looked to see what I actually have to do but what's the point? I know there's work waiting for me, so whatever, it'll get done. Yeah I don't know I'm spacing out, but basically this weekend will be schoolwork, Manayunk tomorrow night, more schoolwork, and then Superbowl. I just got some late night eats from wawa, probably not the best idea in the world when you're trying to eat healthy but whatever I was feeling some wawa. I got the new prime rib sandwich, wasn't bad and I got some stuffing on the side. Stuffing is absolutely delicious I could eat stuffing all year long. Stuffing and anything pumpkin, pumpkin is excellent, why is it only eaten in the fall. And what would be even better would be a pumpkin cheesecake cuz cheesecake is my favorite dessert ever. You know what would be the most amazing desert ever, a pumpkin, pecan, cheesecake. Like a combination of pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and cheesecake, boom I'm gonna make it. I've never been much of a baker, besides my cornbread (love cornbread) but I think that my hypothetical combination dessert sounds delectable. No delicious food should be limited by season. Like hot chocolate, if you want hot chocolate and a breezy summer night than you should have some, it shouldn't have to be below freezing to enjoy some delicious cocoa. Alright that's all I've got, well that's a lie, but I'm tired so I'm gonna go climb into bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment