Last Night I started my new job as a busser/waiter at an Italian restaurant. It's a super easy job and all the people were really nice which is a positive. Plus I get plenty of free food and drinks so on the nights that I work I won't ever have to buy dinner. The downside of the job is that I don't think I'll be making as much money as I had hoped to make. As a busser I feel like I'm going to come close to the money I made at Borders which is kind of disappointing, especially because I just had to spend money on new clothes for the job. I'm just trying to work really hard so I can get trained as a server as soon as possible. Besides that today was alright. Sad day because I attended a funeral; just the unfortunate aspect of life, that we eventually lose those that we hold dear. Since then I cooked some food and caught on on Jersey Shore. I was really mad to see that Spartacus: Gods of the Arena wasn't up yet on netflix. The new episode is usually up there by now but it hasn't become available yet. I was slightly disappointed with Jersey Shore. A couple of people told me it was a really good episode but I didn't think it was anything special.
Wow I'm lame today, not much to write. I'm kind of tired; I think I overslept today. Funny how for me 7 and a half hours in bed is oversleeping. I still have to work out today because I missed Wednesday and yesterday so I'll be working out today and tomorrow. I hope the cold will soon be gone for good so I can get my ass outside and start running. Not to go back to and old topic but I really hope I get promoted to server soon and start making more money. My manager told me when I got hired that I'd be making three times what I made at Borders and for some reason I feel like he was slightly exaggerating. Oh well, if it's all BS at least I'll get some experience with serving and then I could possibly move on to a place that might pay better. I've been craving beer all day so I may have to go out and buy a sixer later. I feel bad that I didn't write for a couple days. Nothing compelling going on in my life I guess. Lots of schoolwork this weekend so tomorrow will probably be a busy day. I'll be honest I'm not getting anything done today. Sometimes you just need to know your limits and I know that today schoolwork isn't going to happen. For now I'll just let the food settle for another hour and then I'll go GTL (minus the tanning because I'm already sort of tan and even if I wasn't I wouldn't fake bake; but I will actually be doing laundry because I need to). Alright then, I'm off to tackle the rest of my Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment