Monday, February 7, 2011
This is me Procrastinating
Right now I should probably be writing a two page response describing how I would teach Mary Shelley's Frankenstein based on an article that was assigned for class. This type of writing just appeals to me more right now. Plus I've always been an advocate for changing things up and since I usually post late at night, after work or school, I figure this is as good a time as any to share some of my thoughts. Let's see where do I begin...or maybe this wasn't such a great idea because it's early in the day and I don't have that much daily content to go off of. Bahhh what to write, I guess in a situation like this the best thing to do is to just write whatever pops into my mind first. Ok, so I was slightly disappointed to learn that I can't use my sister's guest pass for her gym membership unless I go with her, and being that we have conflicting schedules that won't be a realistic possibility. I should really just man up and go running outside but who knows for how long the sidewalks will stay clear because they're predicting snow again for this Thursday. Please springtime come quickly, I think we've had enough snow, ice, sleet, and cold for two winters. The logical thing would be for me to just get a gym membership again and go on my won. It's pretty affordable but for me right now everything seems expensive. I really need to get this job waiting tables and then I could have so much more financial freedom. Every time I think of the possibility of getting the job I imagine myself working so hard, taking the menu home and studying it, and listening to everything in training that I will be told. I just want to excel and succeed, and I want to be the best server at the place. That's just a personality trait of mine, whatever I am doing I want to be the best at it. Of course it'll take some experience but hopefully I'll fly through training and in a matter of weeks I'll be a server and/or bartender. This is all hypothetical of course but I thought my interview went well so hopefully I get a call back. Then of course there is some concern on my part of having to buy some new clothes (black pants, a couple black shirts, and maybe shoes) but in the long run I think such purchases will pay for themselves over and over. Wow my wrist just got sore, no bueno, especially because I've got a few more assignments that I need to type up today. I mean I could always leave one for my break between classes tomorrow and print it out at school but that's such a hassle. For some reason there always seems to be some issue in the computer lab with the printers, very annoying. PSU never had those kinds of problems, oh how I miss you State College. I've hit a wall, I'm going to take a minute to see if I can get my rhythm back. Ok now I just feel guilty for procrastinating so maybe I'll add something else later tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment