Friday, January 28, 2011

Go away Snow

I've never been a huge fan of the snow, especially now that I have school work and work work that leaves me with little time to do fun things like sledding.  I don't even own a sled anymore, what a poor choice to get rid of such an important household item.  Any household located in an area that gets snow needs to have at least one sled or tube present, no matter how old the residents are.  But yeah at this point in my life snow mostly just gets in the way, unless of course anybody I know would want to go sledding, don't hesitate to let me know.  I could always be innovative and use a lunch try or some other contraption but I guess sledding is just more fun when done with a group of friends.  I've never been into skiing or snowboarding either, probably because I'm not really a fan of winter but who knows, maybe one day.  What really bothers me about the snow is that I've wanted to go running lately but now that would be difficult.  Sure the sidewalks are mostly shoveled but it's freezing cold and there's still icey patches.  I think I'm going to have to take my sister up on her offer to use her guest past for her gym membership and start hitting the treadmill.  I could go right over after work and run for a little while some nights; I think her gym is 24 hours.  If I start running again I'll probably see results from my exercise sooner so I'll have to try to get on that.  Of course it's going to be tough keeping up with exercise with all of the schoolwork this semester but I will do my best to stick with it unlike last semester when I barely exercised.  Well there's my rant for the night, take it for what it is.  Probably not my best but what can I say, today was kind of a boring day.  Lot's of reading this weekend, maybe it'll spark some creative topics. 

3 comments:

  1. 76 today here...windows down driving home on the pacific coast highway. just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you and my dad just love to rub your weather superiority in my face. I see a move in my near future either west or south.

    ReplyDelete