So I have a toothache, sort of. It's the tooth all the way on the bottom right side of my mouth underneath my gum. If you're thinking wisdom teeth well I've already had all four of them out. Anyway I've never had a cavity (knock on wood) so as you can imagine I've never had the need for a root canal or an extraction/tooth pulling. Hopefully it goes away sometime soon so that I won't have to go to the dentist. I brush and floss everyday so I can't imagine it's a cavity but who knows. Ever since my dentist told me about full mouth extraction resulting from gingivitis (he probably embellished a little bit to scar me) I have been on the ball with flossing. It's crazy how dental hygiene relates to heart health though, like how plaque can clog your arteries. Two things that I wouldn't think are related, but hey I guess it's good that I'm all about the flossing.
I can't just write about my dental hygiene so what else can I share with you all. Ok so I'm sorry to put someone in my life on blast here but I've got to do it. Today I drove over to somebody's house and helped them shovel out their driveway and sidewalk. Now given the conditions and the fact that my car is all wheel drive it only made sense that I help, but did I get a thank you? No I did not. Did I have better things to do? Yes I did, as in working out, reading, or doing schoolwork. Let this be a lesson to you all to not take very generous and helpful people such as myself for granted. Just because someone is able and available to help you does not mean that you should take such help for granted. Nobody has to help you do anything, and especially when somebody takes time out of their busy schedule to help out with free, manual labor, the least you can do it make sure to thank that person. If you continuously expect people to be there for you for favors and help, make sure you thank them and that when they need something you return the favor, otherwise you may find yourself with nobody to call next time you need a helping hand. A simple thank you or a gesture or appreciation can go a long way, so think about that next time you call on someone else for something that you could do yourself if you had to. Forgive me but I had to sound off, good night.
yeah you have better things to do, make coffee with me!
ReplyDeleteyou have a typo in the title again.
ReplyDelete