Dear Mother Nature,
Why must you continue to mess with us here in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States? It's not fair to give us clear skies and then freezing temperatures. Clear skies are the universal sign for a beautiful day meaning slight breeze with temps between 65-75. Not giving us the full product right now, and I must say I'm not liking it. Haven't you put us through enough this winter with all of the snow and freezing cold temperatures? I understand this may have been a difficult week for you; maybe you weren't on your game. That's ok, from here we can only move forward because the recent weather has been the ultimate tease, and there's nothing I hate more than a tease. There's a simple solution to this problem: a not-so-rainy April with lots of nice spring days featuring clear skies and not too much wind. You're probably thinking why am I so picky about the wind. Well I happen to be a fan of the Frisbee and super windy days don't really cater well to the ultimate game. Same thing with basketball and football, other sports in which I dabble. Sports where you have to throw an object from one place to another don't work very well with lots of wind. So please take my sanity along with the sanity of millions of others into consideration and end this cold. You gave us a taste a couple of weeks ago and now we're ready for the whole thing. This winter was brutal and it's time to put it behind us for a better Spring, Summer, and Fall. Let's make it happen.
Yours Truly,
Yonni
The first time I ever talked to you you said you were going to out to play Ultimate and you were really excited about it. I thought you were a hippie.
ReplyDelete