Friday, March 11, 2011

This Post is Terrible Wait for Tomorrow's; it Will be Better

I'm so beat; gotta go to bed so I can wake up early and take a test yaaaaaaaaaay.  Not so much.  No worries, I know I'm gonna rock the thing, it's all about positivity.  So anyway work tonight was super busy, I finally know how it feels to work at a busy restaurant on a weekend night.  I was running all over the place it was nuts.  Good news though, the manager has seemed to notice my hard work and has rewarded me with training me as a server starting this Sunday.  I'm excited but all of my shirts are dirty so I'll have to do something about that (sure I could just do laundry but I like to get oxford shirts dry-cleaned, whatever).  For a moment I thought I was bad luck for the establishment because every night that I worked people told me how uncharacteristically slow it was.  I'm glad my presence didn't doom the restaurant. 


I totally wanted to get a lot done today but just didn't get around to it.  No worries because tomorrow since I'll already by awake and alert so early for my test (7:30 am, 2 hour test so I'll be out by 9:30 am) I'll probably be super productive.  I'll have to make a list so I get everything done.  Once I read some where that to do lists were a bad idea and that is such a load of crap.  To-do lists are the only reason why I ever accomplish anything productive.  I'm thinkin' haircut, bank, CVS, workout and run, schoolwork and then out tomorrow night.  Sounds productive, hopefully I'll stick with the plan.  Well this post is pretty lame so far.  How can I spruce it up? Oh, I'm excited because I may start playing pick-up basketball on Monday nights.  A friend who I hadn't spoken to in a while contacted me not long ago to ask if I wanted to start playing basketball on Monday nights.  I used to have work but now that I don't I should be able to play and I'm very excited about it.  Well that's about all I've got, probably because I'm super tired.  No real words of advice, universal truth, or moral lessons to learn from me today.  Only that positive thinking leads to good things so I'm going to go and be positive about my test for tomorrow because I probably should have studied more so I hope that I do well. 

1 comment: