I deactivated my facebook account. I don't know why I just felt compelled. Facebook just doesn't seem fun anymore and it seems like it gets your in more trouble than it's worth; exposing information that just shouldn't be out there for all to see. Funny how I'm all of a sudden an advocate for privacy yet I blog about myself and my life every day. Oh well, I never claim that what I write about is completely true and I usually refrain from using peoples names (especially my own). Plus my name isn't attached here so I guess it isn't all that personal. I'm surprised so many celebrities are so open about discussing their personal lives. I recently read an interview with an actor, Alex Pettyfer, where he dodged a question about his rumored relationship by simply saying that he would not discuss his personal life. So smart on his part, I mean seriously why does the general public need to know the intricate details about celebrities' lives. Sure they should be obligated to talk about their professional lives, projects, achievements and accolades but don't they deserve privacy like the rest of us? I lose more respect for the Paparazzi every day; I mean do they have nothing better to do than follow celebrities around and take pictures of them. Sure there are celebs who call ahead so that they are sure to have their pics in magazines and other publications, but those who don't welcome the harassment should be left alone because it is just that, harassment. I still don't know how the actions of the paparazzi are legal but whatever, a small issue in the myriad of events going on in today's world.
I had a terrible headache that spanned a three day period. I was praying that it would end today. I actually wanted to do harm to another part of my body so that my nerves would focus on a pain besides my head. For instance I was close to punching and immovable object with a lot of force so that my hand would hurt instead of my head. Then I thought of how limiting a broken hand would be and I realized my logic as somewhat faulty. So I went through my whole headache regimen, water, tylenol, and even caffeine which almost always ousts the headaches. This one was tough and withstood all of my efforts. It finally dissipated this afternoon but I'm still feeling some aftershock type headaches; like the pain comes and goes every now and then. You know what the sad thing is about my whole headache fiasco though? I prayed for it to get better only so I wouldn't have to go the the doctor. I avoid the doctor like the plague because of all of the stupid co-pays and post-pays. It's like I go to the doctor and give them my insurance and then they take a co-pay ($15-30) and then a few months later I get a bill from them for like a hundred dollars. So what exactly does the insurance pay for? Health case blows; my solution is eating healthy, exercising, and attempting to sleep enough. The last part doesn't really happen too often. I blame my mattress, I can't wait until I have money where I can actually afford a high quality mattress. In time I keep telling myself.
try yogi tea. it's inexpensive and usually does the trick without the doctors visits.
ReplyDeleteGood suggestion, I'll give it a shot next time.
ReplyDelete