Wednesday, March 2, 2011

This day over yet?

Right now I should be trying to cram in my ENG 615 readings but I just can't do it.  I'm fighting a monster headache plus exhaustion right now.  I don't want to get a giant coffee before class but I fear that I won't make it through class if I don't.  It's so tough to judge to comfortable medium between the alert feeling that coffee brings and the possible heart palpitations that could also result.  I really just want to cut class tonight, fall into bed and pass out.  Too bad she gives reading quizzes and I have to come up with a research proposal for next week and I'm drawing a major blank right now so naturally I need to talk to her.  Just a disclosure: If this post is incoherent forgive me I can barely see the words on the screen.  In a minute or two I will go shower and then eat some food in an attempt to jump start my body.  This reminds me of last semester when I would consistently feel like I was going to pass out while driving to class. 

Spring break can't come soon enough.  I want a break from this crap.  Although it won't be a huge break because I'll have to do my praxis studying but whatever at least I won't have to drive to West Chester and Downingtown for a week which will be nice.  That'll save me some money which I really need to do right now.  My printer cartridge is fading on me and it'll probably be mad expensive because it's a laser printer.  I'm predicting somewhere around $100, something I don't have right now.  Can you tell I'm in a funky mood today? Yeah not a good day, can't wait to go to bed and put this one in the books.  I just want tonight to fly by, just coast through class then come home and crawl into bed.  Of course it probably won't, and on a day like today that super annoying kid in my class (initials CM) will probably be extra annoying and not funny.  How many bad jokes do you need to tell with no laughter before you realize that you're just not funny? Quit trying to be the comic relief, it's not working.  Ever notice how in every single class you have there's always that super annoying person? It's like the University makes sure to put one d-bag in every class just to annoy everyone else.  They're always loud, annoying, make stupid comments, and generally just make you cringe every time you speak.  My other two classes which basically feature all of the same people feature two super annoying people.  I've just made it a habit to mock them on a regular basis, it's a coping mechanism.  Wow perfect timing, one of my favorite senses fail song just came on my Pandora station.  On days like today you just need some angry F-You music.  I'll have to ipod it up on the way to school and put on some Korn or something.  No worries tomorrow will be a new day. 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, you're almost finished. You're going to be great and pass the Praxis too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, finally caught my second wind.

    ReplyDelete