Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bad Day

Today was absolutely disgusting; seriously it was easily the worst day of the year so far.  2011 has been an excellent year and today, easily worst day ever.  The weather was disgusting, and what made it worse was that yesterday was absolutely gorgeous.  Today was just an all around gross day, no other way to put it.  Classes were terrible and pointless, especially the first one that only consisted of terrible lesson demonstrations.  Also underground hot girl give an article presentation and she was looking good; she wore a really tight shirt.  And then cute girl in my other class talked to me.  See now I'm just fishing for positive aspects of this absolutely gross day.  I made a delicious salad for lunch and the cute girls talking to me didn't hurt but besides that, gross day.  I don't know what more I can say; I'm getting into bed and watching a netflix movie or something.  I just have to end this day on a semi-decent note.  I'll write a Shakespearean sonnet about the gross day.

Today really sucked,
Worst day of the year,
And now I'm so fucked,
It's all really clear,
That I should have worked out,
Right after I awoke,
I wouldn't mind a stoudt,
Too bad that I'm broke,
Atleast it's all done,
Tonight I'll try to sleep,
Tomorrow won't be fun,
My sanity I'll barely keep,
But I know I'll be ok,
Because tomorrow's a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment