Monday, April 25, 2011

The Beginning of My Mediocre Posts

I'm going to make a prediction that will most likely come true because it's about me: My posts for the next two weeks are going to suck.  I'm sorry but it's the week before finals week and I'm nowhere nearly as prepared as I should be with my two large final projects.  No worries, they will be completed, it's just a matter of the time to do them.  After I finish this I'm going to complete my assignments for classes tomorrow and then correct my final project for my ENG 615 class.  I probably won't even mess with it all that much I just want to give it another look to see what I can do to make it better.  If I get all of that done tonight I'll be quite proud of myself because that means I'll be able to devote nearly all of tomorrow's break to either my unit plan or my multigenre project.  Let us hope I can avoid any distractions following this post and efficiently fly through the remainder of my work. 

(Transition)  I was slightly saddened today by the fact that it was so beautiful out and I had to go to work.  Not just that but even if I didn't have work I didn't really have anyone to enjoy the beautiful day with.  nearly everyone was busy with work or whatever else leaving me to stare out the window at the sunshine and perfect weather for tossing around a Frisbee or football.  I hope this nice weather remains after next week so I can start capitalizing on some outdoor activities.  Once school is over I'll have no reason to sit stuck inside and instead I can enjoy more of the sunshine.  Oh how I love the outdoors and being active outside.  Soon enough I will have the time to enjoy the summer months, it will be delightful. 

I need to go deeper then this.  If you're asking yourself what am I yearning for, what's driving me right now then I shall answer you.  Right now I'm yearning for what I'm currently doing; I'm trying to be the best me I can be (weird ass sentence whatever I'm just gonna keep going).  I want to keep working out, work hard at improving my teaching, writing, and my overall outlook on life/the way I treat people.  Yes I'm obviously running on too much sleep deprivation and stress from my impending mountain of schoolwork.  Soon I'm going to go and complete another tedious article response paper.  Such a useless assignment; whatever it's got to be finished.  Tomorrow's going to suck because I'm doing Insanity in the morning.  It should be interesting to see how I perform.  Whatever it's gonna happen and I'm gonna kill it.  Lovin' Insanity but not the fact that I ate when I got home.  Sure it was chicken, shrimp, and broccoli but now I have to stay awake for two hours so it can digest meanwhile all I want to do is PTFO.  This is probably the weirdest and most eclectic post I've ever written.  See this is what happens when my readers make no requests, I just write jibberish.  Plus my brain's fried from the semester but whatever, the end is in sight.  Buenos Noches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment