Friday, April 29, 2011

So Many Good Movies Coming Out Soon

Busy busy day today.  Woke up did Insanity, and then drove to Dtown to get my hours sheet signed.  Then I dropped off dry cleaning, picked up the lawnmower from the repair shop, and headed off to work.  After eight and a half hours and some relaxation time I'm home, and tomorrow won't be any more fun then today was.  I'm planning a 7 am wake up followed by working on my unit plan all day long.  Fun fun fun, Starbucks please get a seat ready for me, I'm going to be there for a while tomorrow.

I think I'll do another movie review segment.  Today I watched new trailers for three movies that I really want to see in theaters.  The first movie is Fast Five, the fifth installment of the fast and the furious movies.  They're all pretty decent but this one looks ridiculously awesome; plus Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is in it so it's gotta be excellent.  I was listening to Elvis Durran this morning and Mr. Moviefone agreed with me during his 6 second review.  I may go see this one as a celebration after I'm done with finals so if anyone wants to join I have a gift card that needs to be used. 

The next movie trailer that I watched today was for Transformers 3.  Loved the first two and this one looks like it's going to blow them both out of the water.  No Megan fox but whatever, a pretty hot girl's replaced her so I'm not worried.  Can't wait to see this movie come July.  The Transformers movies are exactly the type of movies that you go to see in the theater so I'm really looking forward to this movie.

And then of course the trailer for part II of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  came out.  I can't wait to see this movie it looks so amazing.  I was literally fist pumping while I was watching the trailer.  It's going to be so excellent, I can't wait to see it.  I wouldn't say I'm the biggest Harry Pothead around but I love the books and the movies.  In my eyes J.K Rowling and Harry Potter can do no wrong.  July will definitely be a great month, Transformers and Potter, Boom.  I look forward to all of the movies and I hope that I will have friends who will want to join me to see these flicks.  Otherwise I'll have to go by myself; I've done it before and I'm not ashamed of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment