Shopping trip today was a great success. Kyle and I both found lots of great items. I don't think I'm ever going to shop at the mall again. Like Kyle said, the outlets are only ten minutes past King of Prussia so why not just keep going and save lots of money. It's kind of freaky how close they are to a nuclear power plant but whatever, as long as I don't hang out there on a daily basis I'm sure I'll be fine. Last night was excellent I caught up with an old friend and had fun in manayunk once again. I used to be such a hater on the yunk but lately I've been going so often. Maybe a move to the yunk is in my future...we shall see.
I must confess I don't have much to write about tonight. I went on an excellent run with my buddy Steve; we conquered numerous hills on what was to date our longest run together. Nice job us. Oh and I am super excited because my good friend from last night let me borrow her Insanity DVD set. I'm going to start tomorrow and I am very excited. Hopefully this will be just what I need to ramp up my regimen and break through my final plateau to where I want to be. I'll definitely provide updates as I make my strides through the Insanity program.
From here I'm probably going to go watch a Netflix movie. For some reason I have a yearning to watch Human Centipede. I hear it's really messed up and I always like to test myself to see if something really grosses me out. It takes a lot to rattle my cage but today this girl at work totally did it. She was a customer and she was standing a decent distance away from the cafe just staring at me. She seriously looked like a zombie, just standing there absolutely still with her eyes locked on me. And it wasn't flattering at all-she wasn't checking me out-it was freaky. She wouldn't break her stare. I told me one co-worker that I was freaked out and then finally I just asked the girl what she needed. Turned out she wanted to get into the DVD case but wow she had an awkward way of going about it. I wonder if she freaks people out on a daily basis with her crazy zombie stare. I'm betting that she does. Anyway I'm off to watch some sick and twisted movie on Netflix. I'll try to remember to give my recommendation tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment