I actually worked out this morning, first time ever if not first time in a long time. I did a morning run with Kyle once (It was brutal and we haven't gone since if that gives you any idea about how much we enjoyed it) and I think I lifted in the morning once or twice in college. Either way neither experience was all that memorable. Today was much better. I was a little more tired and stiff than usual when I began my Insanity circuit but the beauty of Insanity is that every session contains a rigorous warm up session that wakes you up if you need an extra boost. One again I finished the session dripping sweat with sore muscles all over. I'm loving it, I can't wait to see my results after day 60.
Funny story, well not really but whatever. Jeff and I are essentially wearing the exact same thing today. We're both wearing khaki shorts with navy t-shirts, terrible. Doesn't help any that we sit near each other in both classes and right now in the library. It's funny because we both wore green shirts on last Wednesday also. It feels like High School when girls would call eachother up to see what they were wearing to school so that they could match. I'll make sure to call Jeff on Thursday, to make sure we don't wear the same thing. So ridiculous, I'm surprised we haven't gotten more comments so far today. Only Nicki, Britt, and Natalie. We'll see if anyone in our later class has anything to say. This is what happens when you go to the outlets off a recommendation from a friend, you end up looking exactly alike.
So what else is going on today. I just finished one major assignment to be turned in tomorrow and now I need to begin banging away at my other two major projects. I think I'm going to start making some progress on my unit plan because that one's due first and I haven't put too much effort into it just yet. I'm not worried though, I'm feeling good about things. I know I keep saying that but honestly, when have I ever not gotten an important assignment finished. It'll happen-I'll probably stay in both nights this weekend-well that's not true. Two people invited me for outings which I'll probably attend but I definitely won't be drinking much if any. I don't think I'll make it through this week without Hookah though. I'll have to hit up the tobacco shop either Thursday or Friday, really the only days that I'll have time. I'd love to go out and get a bottle of vodka and some tonic water but I don't want my mother to have a stroke. I had vodka tonics Thursday night in Manayunk and I really enjoyed them. I always said vodka tonic would be my drink of choice but mixed drinks are usually so expensive so I just go for beer. It's getting to the point where beer's almost the same price so I might as well go for the good stuff. Although at bars they usually cheapen out on you and give you all mixer so beer's the only way you actually get value for your money. I'll end with a haiku to sum up my feelings on the impending two weeks.
Finals week blows
I want this shit to be over
Bring on summer now
No comments:
Post a Comment