Too tired to produce anything of worth. I'll give it a couple minutes to see if I can come up with something good. So today PA saw the aftermath of those terrible tornado filled storms that ravaged the southern United States. When Britt and I were driving to West Chester this morning it seriously looked like we were driving straight into the mouth of hell; wasn't looking very pleasant. Anyway, the rain held out until after class when it began to pour. As we neared the exit we were faced with a couple of choices: try to wait out the pouring rain, or make a run for it and get soaked. I knew my choice but I knew Britt probably wasn't up for it so I volunteered to run for it and get the car. Right as I was about to go Jeff was like, 'Want to sprint for it?' and I thought what the hell. So there was Jeff and I sprinting down Rosedale Ave in West Chester and into the back parking lot to our cars, getting soaked in the process. Oh and I almost got hit by a Forester parked right next to Britt's car.
Anyway, after I got Britt she noted how girls from class remarked about how nice I was to go and get the car so Britt wouldn't have to get soaked. It was nice to hear that random people recognized the kindness that I exude for my friends. Britt was saying how my kindness would eventually lead to more with the ladies but I don't know about that. I think I'm still in the age group where pretty girls like assholes who treat them like crap. Oh well, in time I'll find my lady and she'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm a down to earth and nice guy.
That's probably the most interesting even of today. Besides school I came home, did Insanity, and then went to work. I did a little bit of work on my unit plan at work and I plan to do more tomorrow on my break. Then after I got home I finished watching Stranger than Fiction with Will Ferrell and Maggie Gyllenhall. Never was a big fan of Maggie G's until this movie but now I have a huge crush on her. Except for her name, I may have to refer to her as Margaret because I'm not huge on the name Maggie. No particular reason it's just not for me. Anyway, great movie. I've wanted to watch it ever since Nicki used it in her lesson plan. Sure I probably should have tried to do a little more on my unit plan but I'll work on that tomorrow afternoon (hopefully), tomorrow during break, and tomorrow evening. It'll get done this weekend's just going to suck. Alright well I'm going to go write a thank you note to my cooperating teacher whom I observed this semester because he was awesome and I want to write down everything so I don't forget to tell him verbally. Goodnight all, hopefully these posts are still entertaining even though I'm under an immense amount of stress for the next week.
I stayed awake for this and now I'm going to sleep. If I don't do something tomorrow I'll get to it eventually. Night KodiakManBear.
ReplyDelete