Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm a Terrible Jew, Time to Step up my Game

So lately I've been getting really good sleep especially after I work out.  For a while I was hesitant to work out after I got home late from either class or work but now I see the benefits of late night workouts.  Not only do I get a workout in when I normally wouldn't but I also sleep soundly that night.  Of course it can be tough to find the energy to do a full body circuit or run 3-5 miles at 10:30 pm but whatever, I'll make it work.  Tomorrow night I plan on trying Insanity.  I would have began the program tonight but unfortunately I can't because I have schoolwork to finish.  I've really been procrastinating, especially on the weekends, but now I'm going to kick it into high gear for the home stretch.  Especially this week because I don't have observations of tutoring.

So I was really excited about a purchase I made today at Bed Bath Beyond, or as I like to call it B Cubed.  I bought myself a plastic water bottle (BPA free) with a straw and mini cooler pack to go inside.  I'm really exited about my purchase because I've wanted a new water bottle for a while now.  I have a metal water bottle but I really don't like the taste of water coming out of a metal bottle.  I'm fine with coffee out of a metal travel cup but for cold water I don't like the metallic taste.  Whatever I'm picky, but now I'll save money on not buying bottled water at either Wawa or Starbucks.   

I feel bad that I'm not doing anything for Passover.  I really should pay more attention to the major Jewish holidays.  Atleast in the fall I definitely won't be working b/c of student teaching so I'll be able to attend services for Rosh Hashannah and Yom Kippur.  I really want to start making my won Jewish Holiday traditions so that when I have a family I can pass my traditions along.  I never really had traditions growing up so I think it's about time I start some.  Cool, alright well time to go do some school work and stay up late. 

Drink Coffee.  Didn't Help.  Still Tired.

Kissed girl.  Great time.  She's gone. 

Limerick Outlets.  New Clothes.  Very Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment