Saturday, April 16, 2011

Outlets tomorrow?

It's been a very lazy day so far but no worries I don't mind.  I went and had lunch with a friend in West Chester and then I watched sports with another friend here.  Both the Sixers and Flyers were playing in playoff games today so that was nice; I always enjoy some good bro time.  No schoolwork or exercise yet today.  I've been fiending a run but it's been pouring rain all day so that's kind of out of the question.  If you're saying 'pansy' that's fine but it's not exactly warm outside and I'm not looking to procure some pnuemonia.  Soon this horrid month of April will be over and May will bring sunshine.  Atleast that's what my idealistic mind is telling itself-kind of like a trade off-if April is gross then May is going to be amazing.  You know you love my rationale. 

I'll likely be meeting up with another friend tonight out in Manayunk.  Only problem is that it's pouring rain and coats and/or umbrellas aren't exactly desirable accessories for the bars.  And I'll likely have to park far away from any of the bars that I go to and honestly I'm not really looking to get soaked.  So I'm just hoping that within the next couple of hours this rain let's up because quite frankly it needs to.  I think a whole day of rain is enough, can I atleast have a dry night please?  And I hear thunder and lighting.  Thunderstorms shouldn't hover overhead, they should pass by quickly.  Like ok 20 minutes of torrential downpours and then goodbye thunder hello puddles.  Whatever, no point in bitching about the weather because I can't change it any.

I think I'll go to the outlets tomorrow to try and find some summer clothes.  I need to keep in mind what I need and to not go overboard.  I need flip-flops, t-shirts, button downs, shorts, and a pair of summer casual sneakers (either chuck taylors or boat shoes).  I don't need to buy anything more than those.  I also need new running shoes but those can wait until a couple more pay checks.  I know I should have gotten new running shoes already but whatever if the treads on mine are worn down.  I'm going to run them into the ground and then I'll drop another hundo.  I mean seriously I can't drop a hundo every three months on running shoes, I'm not a baller.  Either way I'm looking forward to tomorrow's possible shopping trip.  It's contingent on me not having any breakfast plans with my friend in the morning so we shall see what happens.  Well that's all I've got for now.  Sorry Borders people but I likely won't be making it out to the bon voyage festivities for Katie.  Some other time my friends.   

4 comments:

  1. Do you like not work at Borders anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand this comment, of course I work at Borders and you know this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you, you just do a lot of other stuff and it sounds like you're never at work. I'm envious. I also re-commented to the one you left on mine.

    ReplyDelete