Monday, April 11, 2011

Epiphany

I just had an epiphany.   I love movie trailers, and I love watching them.  Maybe I should start watching trailers and writing down what I think of them and if I think people should go see the movies.  Ok so here we go, round one.  I'll begin with Thor.  I must say originally I didn't think it would be any good but the more I watch it the more I really want to see this movie.  Chris Hemsworth looks bad ass plus the movie features a star-studded cast that includes Natalie Portman, Anthony Hopkins, and Kat Dennings.  I approve and I may go see this one in theaters.  Next I'll go to another superhero movie, The Green Lantern.  Yes ladies I know, Ryan Reynolds is epically gorgeous to you all, and I knew that he would be a star after I first saw him in Van Wilder.  But I'm not really feeling this movie.  I don't know why but I'm going to say avoid this one. 

Two movies that I would definitely recommend going to see are Hesher and Crazy Stupid LoveHesher features Joseph Gordon Levitt as a long-haired reject type who plays the role of mentor to an adolescent.  I think it looks awesome and I've been a big fan of Levitt's recent work (500 Days of Summer, Inception).  Crazy Stupid Love looks like an excellent romantic comedy with another star-studded cast.  Steve Carell, Julianne Moore, Ryan Gosling, and Emma Stone...Boom.  I think it's going to be really good an I look forward to it.  Oh and by the way if you question my opinions and want to make some decisions for yourself watch the trailers and then comment to tell me what you think: apple.com/trailers

No comments:

Post a Comment