I've recently come to the conclusion that I am a young adult at one of the worst times in American history. I mean seriously, I graduate college in the middle of one of the worst recessions ever; hello no job. Or hello job that any high school graduate can do, who needs a diploma that represents $80,000 of a useless education? So yeah that kind of sucked but whatever, I prevailed and I went back to school. And now apparently there's a senator or politician in office (Corbett? I believe) who's cutting all this funding for education, thus eliminating many jobs, positions, and important resources. Awesome, and you know what else, nobody will shut up about it. It's like, 'Oh hey sucks that you're getting into education now'. Yeah thanks a lot, F-You. That's what I want to respond anyway. But hey, no worries I just gotta keep my head up and keep a positive attitude. Stagnation and defeat yield negative results so as long as I remain ambitious I should be fine.
I don't know where else I'm going with this post. I began this one last night and then I just hit a wall so I'm trying to finish it now. I'm really happy with the warm weather; it's about time. I've really been slacking on the schoolwork front lately. Home stretch, I just need to tough it out for a little bit longer and then it'll be a work-filled summer. No worries, I could use the extra income. I tried to write a poem the other day but I really didn't like how it turned out so I left it alone. Maybe I'll give it another go tomorrow on my break; we shall see. I've really felt a block lately, almost like I have nothing to say or to write about. I'm going to try and wake up early tomorrow and do an abs program so that I can run tomorrow night. I wish I didn't have so many commitments so I could focus more on working out. Maybe I should have pursued a career in fitness or exercise science. Lies, I'm excited to be a teacher, I'm just frustrated with all of the difficulties within the field of education. Oh well, at least fitness will remain a hobby that will benefit me in many ways. Wow this post sucks, straight up, like seriously how can I not have anything interesting to talk about? Whatever I'm done for tonight; expect redemption tomorrow.
write some yonniverse. it doesn't have to be perfect.
ReplyDeleteI'm rethinking yonniverse. 22 lines is a lot, I knock it down a little bit. Shakespeare's sonnets were only 14, no need to outdo good William.
ReplyDelete